The January 2019 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will beheld Wednesday and Thursday, January 9-10, 2019, in Columbus, Nebraska. A special meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Wednesday, January 9, to discuss strategic issues related to resource planning, and to elect Officers for 2019. NPPD’s regular Board meeting will take place Thursday, January 10. NPPD Board committees will also meet January 10, in Columbus.
The schedule for NPPD’s January 2019 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2019
Ramada / River's Edge Convention Center, 265 33rd Avenue, Columbus (no video stream)
- Special Board Meeting– 10:00 a.m.
THURSDAY, JANUARY 10, 2019
NPPD General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus (video stream available)
- Board Strategic Business Session – 8:00 a.m., Board Room
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Strategic Business Session, Loup Room
- Energy Supply Committee – following Strategic Business Session, Platte Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Customer and Support Services Committee / Energy Supply Committee, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 10:30 a.m.
Because the January 9 session is being conducted outside NPPD’s General Office, no video stream or recording will be available for this meeting. The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the regular Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, January 10, by accessing www.nppd.com/ via computer. The video stream will begin at 8:00 a.m. with the Strategic Business Session, and resume at approximately 10:00 a.m. with the Board of Directors meeting; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of January 10. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
The meeting on Wednesday, January 9, will include a working lunch; it is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, January 10.
It is possible that portions of the January 9-10, 2019, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for all meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska.