The September 2022 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, September 7-8, 2022, in the Board Room at NPPD’s General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet June 9, at the Columbus General Office.
The schedule for NPPD’s August 2022 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2022
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting and General Counsel Report – 12:30 p.m., Board Room
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following General Counsel Report, Niobrara Room
- Energy Supply Committee – following General Counsel Report, Loup Room
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2022
- Board Strategic Business Session –7:30 a.m., Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting –following Board Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 8:30 a.m., Board Room
Following adjournment of committee meetings on September 7, the NPPD Board of Directors will reconvene for a special meeting with the Nebraska Electric G&T Board at NPPD’s Columbus General Office.
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, September 8, by accessing nppd.com. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 7:30 a.m. with Strategic Business Matters; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of September 8. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
It is possible that portions of the September 7-8, 2022, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at https://nppd.com/about-us/live-streaming. The agenda for the September 8, 2022, meeting includes, among other matters, consideration of a revised NPPD Formula Rate Template and revised Formula Rate Implementation Protocols which establish the process and timelines for annual updates and annual true-up adjustments to NPPD’s Formula Rate Template, which determines NPPD transmission service rates for customers taking transmission service over NPPD’s transmission facilities under the Southwest Power Pool (SPP) Open Access Transmission Tariff.