The July 2020 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, July 8-9, 2020, in the Board Room at NPPD’s General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet July 8-9, in the Board Room at the Columbus General Office.
The schedule for NPPD’s July 2020 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, JULY 8, 2020
- Energy Supply Committee – 2:00 p.m.
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Energy Supply Committee
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting, General Counsel Report – following Customer and Support Services Committee
THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2020
- Budget Committee – 8:30 a.m.
- Board Strategic Business Matters – following Budget Committee
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 10:00 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, July 9, by accessing nppd.com via computer. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 9:00 a.m. with Strategic Business Matters; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of July 9. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
It is possible that portions of the July 8-9, 2020, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at https://nppd.com/about-us/live-streaming.
Due to issues surrounding COVID-19, all in-person meeting participants are strongly encouraged to wear masks, and complimentary masks will be available upon arrival at the General Office facility. Due to the need to social distance, seating in the Board room will be limited to the Board of Directors and NPPD executive staff, and on-site guests will likely be asked to participate from overflow rooms.