The May 2022 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, May 11-12. The May 11 proceedings will take place at NPPD’s Operations Center, 1200 South Chestnut Street, Norfolk, Nebraska. The May 12 proceedings will take place at NPPD’s General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska.
The schedule for NPPD’s May 2022 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, MAY 11, 2022
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting, General Counsel Report – 2:00 p.m., All-Purpose Room
THURSDAY, MAY 12, 2022
- Budget Committee – 8:00 a.m., Niobrara Room
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Budget, Niobrara Room
- Energy Supply Committee – following Budget, Platte Room
- Board Strategic Business Session – following Customer and Support Services / Energy Supply, Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 10:30 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, May 12, by accessing nppd.com. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. with Strategic Business Matters; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of May 12. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
It is possible that portions of the May 11-12, 2022, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at https://nppd.com/about-us/live-streaming.