The August 2021 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, August 11-12, 2021, at NPPD’s General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet August 12, at the Columbus General Office.
The schedule for NPPD’s August 2021 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2021
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting, General Counsel Report – 2:00 p.m., Board Room
THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2021
- Customer and Support Services Committee – 9:00 a.m., Loup Room
- Energy Supply Committee – 9:00 a.m., Platte Room
- Board Strategic Business Matters – following Customer and Support Services Committee and Energy Supply Committee, Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 10:30 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, August 12, by accessing nppd.com via computer. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. with Strategic Business Matters; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of August 12. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
It is possible that portions of the August 11-12, 2021, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at https://nppd.com/about-us/live-streaming.