The January 2021 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, January 13-14, 2021, in the Board Room at NPPD’s General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet January 13-14, in the Board Room at the Columbus General Office.
The schedule for NPPD’s January 2021 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2021
- Board Governance and Strategic Planning Committee – 11:00 a.m.
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting: Election of 2021 Officers, Strategic Business Matters and General Counsel Report – following Board Governance and Strategic Planning Committee
THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2021
- Energy Supply Committee – 8:00 a.m.
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Energy Supply Committee
- Board Strategic Business Matters – following Customer and Support Services Committee
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 10:00 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, January 14, by accessing nppd.com via computer. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 9:30 a.m. with Strategic Business Matters; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of January 14. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
It is possible that portions of the January 13-14, 2021, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at https://www.nppd.com/about-us/live-streaming.
Due to issues surrounding COVID-19, all in-person meeting participants are encouraged to wear face coverings, and complimentary masks and face shields will be available upon arrival at the General Office facility. Due to the need to social distance, seating in the Board room will be limited to the Board of Directors and NPPD executive staff, and on-site guests will likely be asked to participate from overflow rooms.