The March 2020 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, March 11-12, 2020, at NPPD’s General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet March 11-12, at the Columbus General Office.
The schedule for NPPD’s March 2020 Board meeting is as follows:
Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting: Strategic Business Matters and General Counsel Report – 2:00 p.m., Board Room
Thursday, March 12, 2020
- Budget Committee – 8:30 a.m., Board Room
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Budget Committee, Loup Room
- Energy Supply Committee – following Budget Committee, Platte Room
- Board Strategic Business Matters – following Customer and Support Services Committee and Energy Supply Committee, Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 10:00 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, March 12, by accessing via computer. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 10:00 a.m. with Strategic Business Matters; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of March 12. Committee meetings will not be video streamed (the Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting).
It is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, March 12.
It is possible that portions of the March 11-12, 2020, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online.