- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Customer must complete and submit an reservation application.
- Approval by the electric utility is required to reserve an incentive.
- 4) Pre-Wiring incentive applies to single or multi-family residential home pre-wiring with NM cable for minimum ampacity of 32 Amps continuous load per NEC (National Electrical Code) or the running of appropriate size conduit per NEC, from the load center to a future NEMA 6-50 receptacle.
- Pre-wiring incentive is only available to customers who will install a home charging station.
- 6) Once the Application is approved, there is a set time period to provide the proof of purchase or installation. If this time period is not met, the application will expire.
a) Time Period for Reservation to Expire:
i) Pre-Wiring Installation – 90 Days
b) If Reservation expires, customer may complete and submit another Application if so desired.
- To obtain the incentive, all steps on the Application must be completed and submitted to utility along with the electrician verification of the installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).