- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Customer must complete and submit an application.
- Pre-Wiring incentive applies to single or multi-family residential home pre-wiring with NM cable for minimum ampacity of 32 Amps continuous load per NEC (National Electrical Code) or the running of appropriate size conduit per NEC, from the load center to a future NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 receptacle.
- Pre-wiring incentive is only available to customers who will install a home charging station.
- To obtain the incentive, all steps on the Application must be completed and submitted to utility along with the verification of the installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).