- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Customer must complete and submit an Application.
- Approval by the electric utility is required to reserve an incentive.
- Pre-Wiring incentive applies to single or multi-family residential home pre-wiring with NM cable for minimum ampacity of 32 Amps continuous load per NEC (National Electrical Code) and/or the running of appropriate size conduit per NEC, from the load center to a future NEMA 6-50 receptacle.
- Pre-wiring incentive is only available to customers who will install a home charging station.
- Once the Application is approved, there is a set time period to provide the proof of purchase or installation. If this time period is not met, the application will expire.
a) Time Period for Reservation to Expire:
i) Pre-Wiring Installation – 90 Days
b) If Reservation expires, customer may complete and submit another Application if so desired.
- To obtain the incentive, all steps on the Application must be completed and submitted to utility along with the electrician verification of the pre-wiring installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).