- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Electric Vehicle incentive applies only to New Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV). Hybrid vehicles will not be eligible. To receive the vehicle incentive, customer must also purchase and install a ChargePoint 32 amp, Wi-Fi enabled home charging station at the same single or multi-family residential location.
- Customer must agree to allow utility to collect vehicle charging data through on-site Wi-Fi. This authorization is provided by signature to authorize ChargePoint, Inc., the ability to release usage information generated by the installed ChargePoint home charging station to the utility. Signature is required on the application.
- This is intended to be an incentive, not a reward. An application must be submitted within 30 days of the registration of the vehicle for eligibility. A deadline for the charger installation will be given or the incentive will be cancelled.
- To obtain the incentive, an incentive application must be completed along with the associated proof of purchase or installation that itemizes the vehicle purchased, the charging station purchased and installed, and verification of the installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).