- 100% reimbursement incentive (maximum of $1000) for new commercial construction for the installation of conduit to be used for the future installation of an electric vehicle public charging station.
- Visit with your electrical utility to discuss your conduit and charging needs and pick up an application form.
- Submit payment request after purchase and installation.
- Commercial conduit installation location must be new construction, commercial/workplace location to qualify.
- Available to commercial customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Customer must complete and submit an application.
- This incentive is for the installation of conduit for use with conductor for minimum ampacity of the following charger loads per NEC (National Electrical Code) and/or the running of appropriate size conduit per NEC, from the load center to a future EV public charging station.
Load Requirements: Exact requirements may vary.
-- Level 2: single phase, 240 volts, 32 amps per port.
-- Level 3 (DCFC): 480V AC, 3-phase, 80A, 60 Hz.
- To obtain the incentive, all steps on the Application must be completed and submitted to utility along with the cost details and verification of the installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.