- 50% reimbursement incentive for the installation of equipment for the installation of an electric vehicle public charging station.
- Eligible grants, discounts etc. are deducted from the total cost to determine customer's cost. This amount is eligible for 50/50 cost share.
- The reimbursement incentive is based on the lower of two qualified bids being submitted to the utility.
- Visit with your electrical utility to discuss your charging needs and pick up an application form.
- Consumers have a limited time to purchase, install and connect charging stations. If this time is exceeded, the incentive will expire 90 days after the two bids are submitted.
- Submit final payment request after purchase and installation.
- Public charging station installation location must be a commercial/workplace to qualify.
- Only available to non-residential accounts.
- Available to commercial customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Customer must complete and submit an application.
- This incentive is for the installation of equipment for minimum ampacity of the following charger loads per NEC (National Electrical Code) and/or the running of appropriate size conduit per NEC, from the load center to a future EV charging station. Load Requirements: Exact requirements may vary.
-- Level 2: single phase, 240 volts, 32 amps per port.
-- Level 3 (DCFC): 480V AC, 3-phase, 80A, 60 Hz.
- To obtain the incentive, all steps on the Application must be completed and submitted to utility along with the two bid proposals and verification of the installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.