- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- EV Home charging station incentive applies only to a ChargePoint 32 amp (minimum), Wi-Fi enabled home charging station.
- Customer must agree to allow utility to collect vehicle charging data through on-site Wi-Fi. This authorization is provided by signature to authorize ChargePoint, Inc., the ability to release usage information generated by the installed ChargePoint home charging station to the utility. Signature is required on the Reservation Application.
- To obtain the incentive, an incentive application must be completed along with the associated proof of purchase or installation of the ChargePoint charging station. The application must contain the charging station serial number connected to ChargePoint.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).