- Available to residential customers of Nebraska Public Power District and its wholesale utility customers.
- Electric Vehicle incentive applies only to New Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV). Hybrid vehicles will not be eligible. To receive the Vehicle incentive, customer must also purchase and install a ChargePoint 32 amp, Wi-Fi enabled home charging station at the same single or multi-family residential location.
- EV Home charging station incentive applies only to a ChargePoint 32 amp (minimum), Wi-Fi enabled home charging station.
- Customer must agree to allow utility to collect vehicle charging data through on-site Wi-Fi. This authorization is provided by signature to authorize ChargePoint, Inc., the ability to release usage information generated by the installed ChargePoint home charging station to the utility. Signature is required on the Reservation Application.
- Pre-Wiring incentive applies to new construction, single or multi-family residential home pre-wiring with NM cable for minimum ampacity of 32 amps (minimum) continuous load per NEC (National Electrical Code) or the running of appropriate size conduit per NEC, from the load center to a future NEMA 6-50 receptacle.
- To obtain the incentive, an Incentive Application must be completed along with the associated proof of purchase or installation that itemizes the vehicle purchased, the charging station purchased and installed, and electrician verification of the pre-wiring installation.
- Program is subject to the Terms and Conditions as outlined on the application.
Program made possible by a grant from the Nebraska Environmental Trust (NET) and a partnership with the Nebraska Community Energy Alliance (NCEA).