The September 2018 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, September 12-13, 2018, at NPPD’s Columbus General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. The schedule for September 12-13 is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2018
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting, General Counsel Report – 9:30 a.m., Board Room (Closed Session)
- Board Strategic Business Session – following General Counsel Report, Board Room (approximately 11:00 a.m.)
- Strategic Planning Committee – following Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee – following Strategic Planning Committee, Board Room
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee, Loup Room
- Energy Supply Committee – following Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee, Platte Room
- Public Comments – 1:00 p.m., Board Room
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2018
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – 7:30 a.m., Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 9:00 a.m., Board Room
Due to construction and renovation of the NPPD General Office Board room, the ability to video stream the September 12-13, 2018, Board meeting is uncertain at the timing of this legal notice. Updates and further details will be available at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/ prior to the meeting.
A one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Wednesday, September 12. Following adjournment of committee meetings on September 12, the NPPD Board of Directors will reconvene for a special meeting with the Nebraska Electric G&T Board at the Ramada / River’s Edge Convention Center, 265 33rd Avenue, Columbus, Nebraska.
It is possible that portions of the meetings on September 12-13, 2018, will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/. The agenda for the September 13, 2018, meeting includes, among other matters, consideration of establishment of a new Wholesale Large Customer Market-Based Rate Schedule (Special Power Product No. 9), and a new Retail Market-Based Rate Rider Rate Schedule (MKT-Rider), both of which rate schedules are proposed to become effective for service provided on and after October 1, 2018