Energy Audits and Conservation Recommendations
Walk Through Energy Evaluation
- An Energy Efficiency Consultant learns how the building operates and performs
- A review of energy bills is performed to understand rates and peak energy periods
- A walk-through of the facility is conducted to evaluate the building envelope, HVAC, motors, lighting, processes, etc.
- After identifying problem areas, options are evaluated to determine what is in the customer’s best interest
- Following a review of the results, discussions will take place concerning the available options