Following is information to review prior to your interview including:
- Summary of NPPD’s Full-Time Employee Benefits for 2017
- Competencies That Should Be Demonstrated
- Leadership Competencies
- Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- NPPD Information Guide Booklet
- EEO Poster
Please complete the forms in full, print and sign, and bring them with you to the interview:
- Application Form
- Disclosure to Employment Applicant Regarding Procurement of a Consumer Report
- 2017 Interview Expense Report
Note: Keep track of your mileage/travel expenses as NPPD will reimburse you for these if you live more than 50 miles away from the interview location.
Applicant and employment records of NPPD are, by law, public records.
NPPD is an equal opportunity employer, and values the contributions of its diverse work force.
Note: NPPD is only legally able to hire persons who are 1) a United States citizen or national, 2) a lawful permanent resident of the United States, or 3) an alien legally authorized to work in the United States.