On-Line Video Open House
Welcome to NPPD’s Behind the Outlet On-Line Open House.
This on-line open house has been setup to allow individuals who were unable to attend any the 10 open houses conducted across the state, an opportunity to hear the presentations that were made.
The presentations are presented by various staff members who were responsible for interacting with the public during the open house events. The presentations last approximately three to seven minutes in length and are in the order, that if you were at the actual event, would be followed.
On-line viewers can provide NPPD with their thoughts on Nebraska’s energy future for the next 20 years by e-mailing their comments to NPPD at GOAinput@nppd.com.
- Load Forecasting presented by Scott Loseke, Team Leader, Load Forecasting
- Environmental Compliance presented by Joe Citta, Corporate Environmental Manager
- Coal Power presented by Mick Spencer, Generation Manager
- Nuclear Power presented by Mike Boyce, Power Uprate Project Manager
- Renewable Energy presented by Dave Rich, Manager, Sustainable Energy Manager
- Energy Efficiency presented by Steve Zach, Energy Efficiency Supervisor
- New Technologies presented by John Swanson, Generation Strategies Manager, and Mike Matheson, Engineer for the Compressed Air Energy Storage Project
- Energy Research presented by Alan Dostal, Nuclear Business Manager and responsible for NPPD’s Domestic Energy and Research Program
- Generation Options Analysis presented by Traci Bender, Chief Financial Officer