We respect your privacy. In utilizing this service you may provide NebraskaPublic Power District personal information. Such information only willbe used in the manner herein described. Nebraska Public Power Districtwill not sell a user’s personal information to third parties for anypurpose. We will disclose information to third parties about your accountor the transactions you make only:
- Where it is necessary for completing a transaction (including collection);or
- In order to comply with government agency requirements, statutoryrequirements, or court orders; or
- If you give us your written permission.
Nebraska Public Power District may aggregate information on our entirecustomer base for analysis purposes, but a user’s individual personal informationwill never be sold or provided to any party except as provided above.
If you visit our site, we may automatically collect and storethe following information;
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directlyto our site.
This information is used by our software programs on our website to createsummary statistics that allow us to assess the number of visitors, determinetechnical design specifications, monitor system performance, and help usmake our site more useful to customers.
When necessary, information provided to Nebraska Public PowerDistrict through this site will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer(SSL).