The November 2017 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Thursday, November 9, at the Columbus General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will meet on Wednesday, November 8, and Thursday, November 9, at the Columbus General Office. The schedule for NPPD’s November 2017 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2017
- Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee – 2:00 p.m., Board Room
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2017
- Budget Committee – 8:30 a.m., Board Room
- Strategic Planning Committee – following Budget Committee, Board Room
- Customer and Support Services Committee – following Strategic Planning Committee, Cedar Room
- Energy Supply Committee – following Strategic Planning Committee, Platte Room
- Board Strategic Business Session – following Customer and Support Services Committee and Energy Supply Committee, Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 11:00 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting by accessing www.nppd.com/ via computer. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 10:30 a.m. with the Strategic Business Session; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of November 9. Committee meetings will not be video streamed. The Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will be included with the regular Board of Directors Meeting.
It is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, November 9.
It is possible that portions of the November 9, 2017, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/. The agenda for the November 9, 2017, meeting includes, among other matters, (1) consideration of a revised Bulk Transmission Service Rate Schedule, proposed to become effective for service provided on and after January 1, 2018; (2) consideration of approval of the annual update to the NPPD rate formula template to determine annual revenue requirements and associated NPPD transmission service rates for customers taking transmission service over NPPD’s transmission facilities under the Southwest Power Pool (SPP) Open Access Transmission Tariff, which rates are proposed to become effective for service provided on and after January 1, 2018; and (3) consideration of the 2018 Revenue and Expense and Capital Projects Budgets, which proposed budgets are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska.