The April 2018 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, April 11-12, at the Columbus General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet April 11-12, at the Columbus General Office.
The schedule for NPPD’s April 2018 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11, 2018
- Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee – 3:00 p.m., Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting: Action on 2017 Financial and Sustainability Report, and General Counsel Report – following Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee, Board Room
THURSDAY, APRIL 12, 2018
- Customer and Support Services Committee – 8:30 a.m., Cedar Room
- Energy Supply Committee – 8:30 a.m., Platte Room
- Board Strategic Business Session – following Customer and Support Services Committee and Energy Supply Committee, Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session, Board Room
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 11:00 a.m., Board Room
The public will be able to watch a live video stream of the Board of Directors Meeting on Thursday, April 12, by accessing www.nppd.com/ via computer. The video stream is expected to begin at approximately 9:30 a.m. with the Strategic Business Session; further schedule updates will be available on NPPD’s website the morning of April 12. Committee meetings will not be video streamed. The Nuclear Committee is a committee of the whole and will meet as part of the regular Board of Directors Meeting.
It is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, April 12.
It is possible that portions of the April 11-12, 2018, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/.