The June 2016 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Thursday and Friday, June 9-10, 2016, in the Board Room at the Columbus General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska.
In addition to conducting a Strategic Session for the purpose, among other things, of discussing strategic business matters, committee meetings of NPPD’s Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, June 9, in the Columbus General Office. The schedule for June 9 is as follows:
- Strategic Planning Committee – Board Room, 10:30 a.m.
- Budget Committee Meeting – Board Room, immediately following Strategic Planning Committee
- Board Meeting / Strategic Session – Board Room, immediately following Budget Committee
- Nuclear Committee – Board Room, immediately following Strategic Session
- Energy Supply Committee – Platte Room, immediately following Nuclear Committee
- Customer & Support Services Committee – Cedar Room, immediately following Nuclear Committee
It is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, June 9. The NPPD Board of Directors meeting will continue on Friday, June 10, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
It is possible that portions of the meetings on June 9-10, 2016, will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/. The agenda for the regular meeting on Friday, June 10, 2016, includes, among other matters, consideration of a revised retail General Customer Service Charges Rate Schedule (CS), proposed to become effective August 1, 2016.