The August 2018 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Wednesday and Thursday, August 8-9, in Columbus, Nebraska. NPPD Board committees will also meet August 8-9. The schedule for NPPD’s August 2018 Board meeting is as follows:
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 8, 2018
NPPD General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus
- Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee –3:30 p.m.
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting, General Counsel Report – following Board Governance (Ad Hoc) Committee
THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2018
Ramada/River’s Edge Convention Center, 265 33rd Avenue, Columbus
- Customer and Support Services Committee – 9:00 a.m.
- Energy Supply Committee – 9:00 a.m.
- Board Strategic Business Session – following Energy Supply Committee and Customer and Support Services Committee
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – following Board Strategic Business Session
- Nuclear Committee of the Whole – will meet as part of the Board of Directors Meeting
- Public Comments – 11:00 a.m.
It is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, August 9, at the Ramada / River’s Edge Convention Center. Because this meeting is being conducted outside of NPPD’s General Office, no video stream or recording will be available.
It is possible that portions of the August 8-9, 2018, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for all meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/. The agenda for the regular meeting on Thursday, August 9, 2018, includes, among other matters, consideration of language changes to rate schedules for customers being provided retail electric service by NPPD to modify the provisions for bill proration; these revised rate schedules are proposed to become effective for service provided on and after September 1, 2018.