The August 2016 meeting of the Board of Directors of Nebraska Public Power District will be held Thursday August 11. The formal Board of Directors meeting, committee meetings, and a strategic session for the purpose (among other things) of discussing strategic business matters, will all be conducted at the Columbus General Office, 1414 15th Street, Columbus, Nebraska. The schedule for August 11 is as follows:
- Customer and Support Services Committee – 7:30 a.m., Cedar Room
- Energy Supply Committee – 7:30 a.m., Platte Room
- Nuclear Committee – 9:00 a.m., Board Room
- Strategic Planning Committee – immediately following Nuclear Committee, Board Room
- Board Meeting / Strategic Session – immediately following Strategic Planning Committee, Board Room
- NPPD Board of Directors Meeting – immediately following Strategic Session, Board Room
- Public Comments – 1:00 p.m., Board Room
It is expected that a one-hour lunch recess will begin at approximately 12:00 noon on Thursday, August 11.
It is possible that portions of the August 11, 2016, meetings will be held in Executive Session. Agendas for these meetings are kept continuously current and are available for public inspection during business hours at the office of the Assistant Secretary at the Columbus General Office, Columbus, Nebraska, or online at www.nppd.com/about-us/board-of-directors/.